The overall purpose of this job is to ensure consistent administration and handling of all policies, procedures, and standards for Immanuel and its subsidiaries, including Long-Term Care and the Immanuel Pathways PACE (Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly) through the PolicyTech system. The primary responsibilities of this job include providing administration of the policy and procedure management process; serving as the point of contact for internal customers on issues of policy and procedure drafting and administration; ensuring a policy and standards management process is managed effectively; providing timely review and reconciliation of any questions and/or issues concerning existing and potential policies/procedures. This position requires close collaboration with various departments such as legal/compliance, clinical operations, project management, business operations and finance. Supports and lives out Immanuel's Mission and CHRIST Promises.
Approx. Time Requirement
Key Responsibilities and Duties of the Job
- High School Diploma/GED is required.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field is preferred.
- Equivalent years of experience may substitute for education requirement.
- Experience in a health care environment is preferred.
- Equivalent years of education may substitute for experience requirement.
KSA- Knowledge Skills and Abilities-
- Skilled in attention to details.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Proven experience and basic computer proficiency (internet, email, Microsoft Office).
- Skills in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with supervisor, employees, internal departments and external stakeholders.
- Skilled in exercising judgement in developing, applying, interpreting and coordinating departmental policies and procedures.
- Strong verbal and written skills and ability to convey complex information in a way that others can readily follow.
- Ability to collaborate with supervisor to set objectives and determine methods for successful achievements of goals.
- Ability to organize and integrate organizational priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to research and apply knowledge of regulatory/compliance guidelines to meet objectives.