Who doesnt like to see the impact of what they do every day?! While youre making their living spaces sparkle, you get to build relationships with a really cool group of people who have great stories to tell.
Key Responsibilities and Duties of the Job
Housekeeping and Laundry
- High School Diploma/GED is preferred.
- Equivalent years of experience may substitute for education requirement.
- One (1) year of housekeeping experience is required.
- Equivalent years of education may substitute for experience requirement.
- Valid driver's license may be required.
KSA- Knowledge Skills and Abilities-
- Knowledge of basic cleaning procedures and products used to most efficiently clean specific areas.
- Knowledge of how to use cleaning equipment.
- Ability to operate basic cleaning equipment such as vacuums, mops, and brooms.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Skills in identifying and removing stains.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to be physically active throughout entire shift.
- Ability to use time and resources effectively.
- Skills in using floor cleaning equipment.
- Ability to exhibit high standards of ethics, accountability, and responsibility.
- Ability to seek out opportunities to help rather than waiting to be asked.
- Ability to listen effectively seeking first to understand, then to be understood.
- Ability to use tact and diplomacy in interactions at all levels.
- Skills in anticipating the need for others to have information keeping supervisors and co-workers informed as to important activity.