Hours: Every Friday 8a-430p and every other Saturday 10a-5p
The overall purpose of this job is to make a favorable first impression when welcoming visitors, residents, participants, staff, and family members to a facility. The responsibilities of this job include greeting persons upon entry of a facility, answering phones, providing customer service information, setting appointments, and open and forwarding mail. Supports and lives out Immanuel's Mission and CHRIST Promises.
Key Responsibilities and Duties of the Job
- High School Diploma/GED is required.
- Administrative/Secretarial Trade or Vocational Schooling is preferred.
- One (1) year of direct experience as a receptionist, customer service representative, or related position is required.
- Equivalent years of education may substitute for experience requirement.
KSA- Knowledge Skills and Abilities-
- Knowledge of phone systems and phone etiquette.
- Knowledge of office procedures.
- Skills in operating Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Skills in professionalism and communicating with a pleasant demeanor.
- Ability to create a favorable first impression.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all types of people.
- Ability to multitask and change focus as needed