What if everything you did actually mattered? It's what life is like every day for people who work at Immanuel. At our core, we are motivated to create extraordinary employee experiences and work with great people serving the greater good.
The Immanuel HR Operations Team is a coalition of business partners and talent advisors that discover, hire, and retain the best talent that senior care has to offer! Immanuel is a senior care leader and a best place to work in the Omaha, Lincoln, and Des Moines areas.
Our HR Business Partners are employee champions and change agents, aligning business objectives with an engaged workforce. Our days are spent in our communities and centers, working shoulder to shoulder with our staff, helping them navigate through issues they encounter in life and celebrating their successes. We provide coaching and consultation to our management teams, empowering them to build morale, develop their employees and increase engagement and retention.
Benefits designed for work/life integration:
- Volunteer Time Off
- Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
- Over $5200 annually for Career Education Assistance
- Helping Hands and Living The Mission programs our way of lending a hand to those we work alongside by donating PTO or funds
- Our core benefits are also incredible. Check them out at www.immanuelbenefits.com
Key Responsibilities and Duties of the Job
HR Operational Support
- Bachelor's degree required or related experience is required.
- Minimum of (4) years of HR Generalist experience is preferred.
- Excellent relationship-building, problem resolution and networking skills