Pacific Springs Village is seeking a Full-Time Days Housekeeper.
The overall purpose of this job is to maintain overall cleanliness of buildings including work areas, individual apartments, and common areas. The responsibilities of this job include cleaning floors, fixtures, windows, and structures; doing laundry; stocking inventory; collecting trash; and performing light maintenance repairs such as painting, preventative maintenance, and changing light bulbs. Certain duties can be specific to the Community in which the Housekeeper works. Supports and lives out Immanuel's Mission and CHRIST Promises.
Key Responsibilities and Duties of the Job
Housekeeping and Laundry
(Community Specific Trinity)
May perform the following duties in certain Communities:
- High School Diploma/GED is preferred.
- One (1) year of housekeeping experience is required.
- Valid driver's license may be required
KSA- Knowledge Skills and Abilities-
- Knowledge of basic cleaning procedures and products used to most efficiently clean specific areas.
- Knowledge of how to use cleaning equipment.
- Skills in identifying and removing stains.
- Skills in using floor cleaning equipment.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to be physically active throughout entire shift.
- Ability to manage time wisely.
- Ability to use hand tools such as mops and brooms.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail.
May require the following skills and abilities in certain Communities:
- Skills in basic plumbing and painting procedures.
- Skills in operating basic power tools.
- Ability to operate power equipment.
- Ability to operate basic cleaning equipment such as vaccum, mops, and brooms.