Your welcoming smile and presence will be the first introduction to our amazing community of committed staff. We are looking for someone to work on Saturday and Sunday, daytime hours.
You serve as the first point of contact and first impression for all who enter the Community. Responsible for recording daily resident occupancy and monitoring internal security systems during hours of operation. Provides support to the Community. Receives and directs all phone communication and assists with internal communication to staff, residents, families, and visitors as directed. Supports and lives out Immanuel's Mission and CHRIST Promises.
Approx. Time Requirement
Key Responsibilities and Duties of the Job
Greeting and Screening Guests
- High School Diploma/GED is required.
- Advanced schooling is preferred.
- Two (2) years of general and related experience in a receptionist, customer service or related job is required.
- Equivalent years of education may substitute for experience requirement.
KSA- Knowledge Skills and Abilities-
- Knowledge of receptionist work.
- Skilled in computer software, such Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Skilled in use of multiple line phone systems to include transferring calls, voice mail, parking calls, picking up calls, etc.
- Ability to exhibit a high level of customer service.
- Ability to administer a friendly and effective way of screening visitors.
- Ability to deal professionally and diplomatically with people.
- Ability to react calmly and effectively in an emergency situation.
- Ability to be flexible and able to coordinate multiple tasks at once.
- Ability to handle information in a confidential manner at all times.
- Ability to chart via Electronic Health Records.
- Proven experience and basic computer proficiency (internet, email, Microsoft Office).