The overall purpose of this job is to support the community occupancy goals of all Immanuel Communities. The Sales Director, depending on changing community needs, will assign this position to an Immanuel community or communities. The Traveling Senior Living Consultant (Traveling SLC) will have a complete understanding of the DEI Sales process, and with those tools will positively impact the occupancy and financial performance of assigned communities through networking and marketing.
The Traveling SLC reports to the Sales Director, and will execute the strategy set by the SLC of each community. The SLC will devise a Sales Plan of Action for the Traveling SLC to follow, and the Sales Director will work collaboratively with communities to ensure that goals set for the Traveling SLC are being met.
The Traveling SLC will represent themselves and Immanuel professionally at all times and will enhance the prospect experience by being able to represent, tour and answer questions of assigned communities. This broader approach will help to build community awareness of all Immanuel communities. Supports and lives out Immanuel's Mission and CHRIST Promises.
Key Responsibilities and Duties of the Job
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communication, public relations, or a related field is required.
- Equivalent years of experience may be substituted for education requirement.
- Two (2) years of experience in building and managing relationships in consultative sales, public relations or related industry is required.
- Equivalent years of education may substitute for experience requirement.
- Must have reliable means of transportation.
- Must have the ability to travel between all Immanuel Communities. Some situations may require an overnight stay.
KSA- Knowledge Skills and Abilities-
- Ability to work the assigned schedule.
- Knowledge of marketing and sales strategies and tactics.
- Knowledge of seniors and senior residential programs.
- Knowledge of sales process.
- Skills in effective and professional verbal and written communication.
- Skills in operating software, including Microsoft Office products.
- Skills in building relationships to generate trust and dependability.
- Skills in presenting oneself professionally, in attire and demeanor.
- Skills in demonstrating effective sales presentations to groups or individuals.
- Skills in data entry and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage, organize, and prioritize work.
- Ability to understand and achieve sales goals.
- Ability to maintain high energy and enthusiasm consistently.
- Ability to work on a team and in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to follow the strategic sales plan of each Immanuel community.
- Ability to set expectations and monitor results with staff members.