The overall purpose of this job is to ensure Bistro guests' have an exceptional experience by providing excellent customer service and serving quality foods and beverages. The primary responsibilities of this job include preparing and selling a variety of coffees and foods such as espresso, cafÃ© lattes, cappuccinos, sandwiches, pizzas and salads. Supports and lives out Immanuel's Mission and CHRIST Promises.
Key Responsibilities and Duties of the Job
- High School Diploma/GED is required.
- Equivalent years of experience may substitute for education requirement.
- Two (2) years of food service experience in a casual dining environment or related experience is required.
- Equivalent years of education may substitute for experience requirement.
- Food Handler certificate is preferred.
- Serve Safe certificate is preferred.
KSA- Knowledge Skills and Abilities-
- Knowledge of food health and safety standards.
- Knowledge of food preparation techniques.
- Knowledge of coffee preparation techniques.
- Knowledge of operating a POS system.
- Knowledge of operating food service equipment.
- Skills in providing excellent customer service.
- Skills in verbally communication professionally.
- Skills in safely handling food.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to follow recipes and food preparation instructions.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Ability to perform job duties in a fast paced environment.