The overall purpose of this job is to recruit the best and brightest employees to Immanuel. The responsibilities of this job include working closely with hiring managers to ensure that job descriptions are correct, that qualified candidates are presented to the managers, and that managers are trained and coached in utilizing effective interview techniques to make decisions about qualified candidates. The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for driving applicant flow, brand awareness in the community and market area. This role is a brand ambassador of the organization. Supports and lives out Immanuel's Mission and CHRIST Promises.
Key Responsibilities and Duties of the Job
Manager Training & Education
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources is required.
- Equivalent years of experience may substitute for education requirement.
- Three (3) years of recruiting and/or talent management is required.
- Equivalent years of education may substitute for experience requirement.
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) or Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) certification is preferred.
KSA- Knowledge Skills and Abilities-
- Knowledge of full life cycle recruiting process.
- Knowledge of federal and state employment laws.
- Skills in attention to detail and accuracy.
- Skilled in effective and appropriate verbal/written communication.
- Skills in organizing information and work, dealing with frequent change, and managing competing demands.
- Skills in Microsoft Office and programs such as applicant tracking and job posting.
- Ability to problem solve by identifying and resolving them in a timely manner.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Knowledge of HRIS systems.
- Ability and willingness to provide assistance in a timely and professional manner.
- Must be self-directed and motivated.
- Ability to exhibit high standard of ethics, accountability and responsibility.
- Ability to establish, implement, and measure goals that are linked to the department or organization.
- Ability to negotiate compensation packages.