Immanuel, a healthcare provider focused on aging adults, has opportunities for Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) interested in enhancing the lives of aging adults. These Care Partners team up with others to assure individualized dining, environmental, social and healthcare experiences. In addition to their responsibilities Care Partners support and live our Immanuels Mission and CHRIST Promises. Care Partners are required to be Certified Nursing Assistant and a Medication Aide 40.
We would love to speak with interested Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA):
- Discuss your experiences
- Understand your career goals and interests
- Determine what opportunities we have that align with your goals and qualifications
- Review our attractive benefits
Key Responsibilities and Duties of the Job
Administrative & Compliance
- Certified Nurse Aide/Assistant (CNA) certification.
- Active member in good standing on the applicable state registry for CNA.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience as a Certified Nurse Aide.
- Certification in Basic Life Support and First Aid is preferred or willingness to obtain certification within 60 days of hire date required.
KSA- Knowledge Skills and Abilities-
- Knowledge of physical, mental, spiritual, and social needs of the senior and/or frail elderly population and their families.
- Knowledge of Immanuel, its mission and Promises, and how those are directly correlated to the incumbent's job.
- Skilled in effective and appropriate written communication.
- Skilled in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with residents/participants, co-workers, family members, and vendors.
- Ability to prepare and administer medication and treatments accurately and timely.
- Ability to appropriately use equipment, facilities, and materials to do certain work.
- Ability to exhibit high standard of ethics, accountability and responsibility.
- Ability to take initiative and demonstrate personal traits of high level of motivation.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally; make eye contact, pleasantly greet people, and use tact and diplomacy in interactions at all levels.
- Ability to place a high value on treating others with dignity and respect.