Purpose of the Job:
The overall purpose of this job is to provide residents with a respectful, pleasant, and safe dining experience. The responsibilities of this job include hosting, preparing the dining room, serving residents, interacting with residents, facilitating communication between servers and cooks, and managing the flow of meal services.
Key Responsibilities and Duties of the Job
· Acts as host or hostess for residents and guests.
· Assists with seating new residents.
· Serves residents in a timely manner.
· Ensures dining rooms are tour-ready.
· Assists with meal service and ensures it runs smoothly.
· Interacts with residents.
· Communicates important information to staff and residents.
Preparing and Managing Dining Room
· Sets tables.
· Changes and updates dining room standards as needed.
· Enforces dining room standards to all servers.
· Fosters communication between servers and cooks.
· Determines schedule for wait staff.
· Supervises evening wait staff.
· Completes 30-, 60- and 90-day evaluations for new hires.
· Oversees servers.
· Hires servers.
· Answers phones and communicates requests for room trays.
· Ensures residents are charged for guest meals.
· Assists with private parties.
· Fills in where needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested.
KSA- Knowledge Skills and Abilities-
|Date Posted||August 14, 2019|
|Date Closes||November 30, 2019|
|Address||17475 Frances Street|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Experience Level||Entry Level (0-2 yrs. experience)|
|Hours||40 hours per week; Varies|
|SOC Category||35-3041.00 Food Servers, Non-restaurant|
|Address||1044 North 115th Street Suite 500|
|City, State and Zip||Omaha, NE 68154|
This job offers the following benefits
This job requires the following skills
This job is related other jobs in these career categories