CRi is the technology partner business leaders turn to when they want IT Talent and Solutions — from the conventional to the cutting edge. Our consultants call us the “gig” team — “Get it great” isn’t just our motto; it’s ingrained in every member of our team, every day. As a company, we value relationships, teamwork, and passion. If you are an ambitious individual with a passion for IT, we want to hear from you!
We are seeking several energetic, versatile, and highly collaborative Software Developers to be a part of this growing team. We are currently looking for mid-level.Net web developers. Top candidates will have strengths in React, React Native, .NET, Angular, and Mobile technologies along with non- relational database experience. These individuals will be involved in the development of our new web application focused on Field Service Management
• Work on front-end User Interface, Business Logic, as well as Service and Data Layers of our software.
• Work in a highly collaborative and Agile environment with fellow Developers, QA, and solutions delivery team members to deliver a high-quality product that will delight existing and growing customer base.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or a minimum of an Associate's degree with related experience required.
• Programming experience in Web or mobile applications
• Strong work ethic and demonstrates a quality mindset towards project team deliverables to ensure high level of client satisfaction
• Ability to deliver on commitments and meet critical deadlines
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Technically proficient, with experience using a variety of software tools
• Must be able to learn and apply new technologies
• React/React Native
• Angular, Web API, Bootstrap
• Microsoft TFS, VSTS/GIT
• Non-relational database
Apply now to CRi's .Net Web Developer position!
US Citizens, Permanent Residents, and Green Card Holders are encouraged to apply. Unfortunately, we are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time.
|Date Posted||January 9, 2018|
|Date Closes||April 9, 2018|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Compensation||Salary, Based on Experience|
|Experience Level||Intermediate (3-7 yrs. experience)|
|SOC Category||15-1133.00 Software Developers, Systems Software|
This job requires the following skills
This job is related other jobs in these career categories
Course(s) relevant to the skills listed for this position