Solutions Business Development Manager
Client Resources Inc. Omaha, NE
Client Resources, Inc. (CRi) is an award-winning technology solutions provider, specializing in IT Staffing Services and IT Solutions. We are looking for a “rock star” Business Development Manager to join our growing team and support our expanding Solutions business. Candidates must be a fit for our fun environment and unique culture, and be dedicated to “getting-it-great”!
New Business Development
- Prospect for potential new customers to increase business.
- Cold call as appropriate within the market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. Meet potential customers by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential customers, and the decision makers within the customer organization.
- Research and build relationships with new customers.
- Set up meetings between customer decision makers and CRi’s practice leaders.
- Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speak to the customer’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by gaining clarity and working through differences to achieve a great customer experience.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external customer meetings.
Business Development Planning
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Attend CRi events, networking opportunities, user group meetings, industry functions, and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Participate in opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the CRi’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
Other Skills and Qualifications
The ideal candidate will have an effective blend of mobile applications understanding and online marketing, with strong selling skills and a proven record of meeting and exceeding sales targets. Prior knowledge and experience in custom software solutions will be a clear advantage.
Position requires a bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of sales or marketing experience.
| Date Posted
December 1, 2017
| Date Closes
March 1, 2018
2120 S. 72nd St, Suite 1300
| Located In
| Job Type
| Start Date
| Positions Available
| SOC Category
41-9031.00 Sales Engineers
This job offers the following benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Dependent-Care Spending Accounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health-Care Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Short-Term Disability
- Cafeteria / Food
- Dry Cleaning / Laundry
- Employee Referral Program
- Free Parking
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Workout Facilities
This job requires the following skills
- IT Services and Solutions Sales
- IT Software Sales
- Pre-Sales Engineer
- Sales Engineer
- Technical Sales
- Contact Management - Other Software
- Sales / Marketing / Communications - Other Software
- Sales Contact - Other Software
- Social CRM - Other Software
This job is related other jobs in these career categories
Course(s) relevant to the skills listed for this position