Business: Boys Town
As one of the largest national child and family care organizations in the country, and one of the leading research hospitals in the country, the Boys Town team is currently looking for aPost-Doctoral Clinical Psychology Fellow provides clinical services to children, adolescents and families seeking services at the Behavioral Health Clinic and possibly a primary care setting. No matter the role you play at Boys Town, you further our commitment to making the world a better place for children, families, patients, and communities.
- Provides behavioral health services to children, adolescents, and families.
- Provides direct clinical services to clients as assigned.
- Helps to establish and maintain a referral base from pediatricians, local schools, other treatment providers, and general community referrals.
- Provides psychological services, behavior parent training, and other essential psychological services to parents and youth referred to the outpatient clinic or assigned co-location clinics.
- Provides consultation on an as-requested basis to referring pediatricians about general psychological phenomenon and how they may impact development, compliance, or other medical issues.
- Actively participates in supervision to meet requirements for licensure as a psychologist.
- Participates in weekly individual supervision meetings with a licensed psychologist.
- Increases knowledge of clinical psychology in related fields by continuing education and informal and formal discussions.
- Serves as a role model in carrying out the Father Flanagans Boys Home mission.
- Directs all activities towards the fulfillment of the Boys Town mission.
- Directs all actions to reflect the values and principles of Boys Town.
- Establishes and maintains an environment that encourages teamwork, collaboration, and ethical behavior.
- Ph.D. or Psy.D. in Psychology from an APA-accredited or its equivalent university. Advanced training in clinical psychology, behavioral pediatrics, and/or parent training.
- Successful completion of an APA approved internship or its equivalent.
- Must meet licensure requirements at the Master's level.
- Graduate degree conferred by August 31 of internship year.
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSURES, AND LANGUAGE SKILLS:
- Licensed at the master's level for the delivery of mental health services.
- Provisionally licensed at the doctoral level as required by the state or jurisdiction.
About Boys Town:
Boys Town has been changing the way America cares for children and families since 1917. With over a century of service, our employees have helped us grow from a small boardinghouse in downtown Omaha, Nebraska, into one of the largest national child and family care organizations in the country. With the addition of Boys Town National Research Hospital in 1977, our services branched out into the health care and research fields, offering even more career opportunities to those looking to make a real difference.
Our employees are our #1 supporters when it comes to achieving Boys Towns mission, which is why we are proud of their commitment to making the world a better place for children, families, patients, and communities. Unique perks to Boys Town employees and their families include free visits to Boys Town physicians and free prescriptions under the Boys Town Medical Plan, tuition assistance, parenting resources from our experts and professional development opportunities within the organization, just to name a few. Working at Boys Town is more than just a job, it is a way of life.
This advertisement describes the general nature of work to be performed and does not include an exhaustive list of all duties, skills, or abilities required. Boys Town is an equal employment opportunity employer and participates in the E-Verify program. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual