Business: Boys Town
This position collaborates with the recruiting team to develop and execute sourcing strategies to build pipelines of talent for critical hiring needs. This individual will be responsible for sourcing passive and active candidates for current and future opportunities within the organization, while ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and organizational policies.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & DUTIES:
- In collaboration with Talent Acquisition leadership and the Recruiting team, develops, implements, and revises sourcing strategies to build talent pipelines, and help bring awareness of the organization to potential job candidates and applicants.
- Executes talent sourcing strategies designed to effectively identify active and passive talent for current and anticipated hiring needs across the organization.
- Engages potential candidates to establish relationships, assess potential fit, availability, and interest level to build pipelines.
- Fosters relationships with candidates over time, to ensure continued interest.
- Utilizes a variety of proven talent platforms and resources such as social media, internet job boards, industry specific blogs/discussion boards, name-generation research, cold-calling, and direct sourcing.
- Measures results of sourcing efforts and tracks candidate success.
- Researches and recommends new sourcing and recruitment methods.
- Champions the organization's employment brand to potential candidates and markets the organization as an employer of choice.
- May provide additional support for the recruiting team, such as scheduling, and interviewing candidates.
- Serves as a role model in carrying out the Father Flanagans Boys Home mission.
- Directs all activities towards the fulfillment of the Boys Town mission
- Directs all actions to reflect the values and principles of Boys Town
- Establishes and maintains an environment that encourages teamwork, collaboration, and ethical behavior
- Maintains regular, reliable and predictable attendance
- Supports other members of the management team and their work
- Other Duties: This job description incorporates the essential functions and duties required for this position. However, other duties may be required and assigned at times and as determined by a supervisor in order to meet the needs of the organization
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Strong sourcing skills and the ability to build robust pipelines of candidates, including conducting research, creating Boolean search strings, networking, cold-calling, and utilizing a variety of internet sourcing tools.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements pertaining to employment.
- Excellent customer service and relationship building skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of professionalism and interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and Word.
- Ability to communicate at all levels in the organization and with business contacts in an articulate, professional manner, while maintaining necessary degree of confidentiality.
- Ability to build and sustain trust to facilitate successful, professional relationships.
- Ability to work independently in a collaborative environment, meet deadlines, and multi-task while maintaining quality standards.
- Ability to navigate and maintain applicant tracking systems.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, a related field, or equivalent is required
- 1 to 2 years of experience in a recruiting, talent sourcing, or Human Resources function required, experience preferably in a medical or technical environment
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSURES, AND LANGUAGE SKILLS:
- PHR or SPHR is preferred
- CIR or AIRS certification is preferred
- Some areas may require bilingual skills
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND EQUIPMENT USAGE:
Position requires little to moderate physical activity. Mostly sedentary work exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally, or a negligible amount of force frequently to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects. Work involves sitting most of the time but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time. No significant stooping is usually required.
Work is typically in a normal office administrative environment involving minimal exposure to physical risks.
This advertisement describes the general nature of work to be performed and does not include an exhaustive list of all duties, skills, or abilities required. Boys Town is an equal employment opportunity employer and participates in the E-Verify program. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. To request a disability-related accommodation in the application process, contact us at 1-877-639-6003.