Business: Boys Town
In a career as a Supervisor of Donor Relations, you have the ability to create a lasting imprint for the community as a whole. By telling the Boys Town story to friends, neighbors, and community members, you are doing your part as the true advocate and Inspirational Leader for Boys Town, further ensuring our mission of changing the way America cares for children and families thrives.
Schedule: Full Time
The Supervisor of Donor Relations supervises Donor Relations staff and ensures the accuracy of donor information within the donor database. This position also provides database administration support.
Ensures the accuracy of donor information within the donor database.
- Assists with data integrity and maintenance using predefined queries. Recognizes data integrity issues and works to resolve and establish processes to ensure data is not compromised.
- Responds to donor inquiries and requests for assistance via phone, email, or mail, completes donor acknowledgements and other correspondence, and performs donor cultivation and stewardship as directed.
- Oversees the daily processing, preparation, and recording of donations.
Leads donor relations functions and staff.
- Supervises donor relations staff.
- Assists in the creation of end user training and training materials on database processes and procedures and ensures they are posted on the Development SharePoint Website.
- Provides new employee orientation and training for all Donor Relations staff.
- Provides one-on-one and group end user trainings.
- Provides database administration support.
Provides database administration support.
- Creates queries within BB CRM for purposes of maintaining data integrity.
- Reconciles gifts to ensure proper recording of gifts occur.
Serves as a role model in carrying out the Father Flanagans Boys Home mission.
- Directs all activities towards the fulfillment of the Boys Town mission
- Directs all actions to reflect the values and principles of Boys Town
- Establishes and maintains an environment that encourages teamwork, collaboration, and ethical behavior
- Maintains regular, reliable and predictable attendance
- Supports other members of the management team and their work
Other Duties: This job description incorporates the essential functions and duties required for this position. However, other duties may be required and assigned at times and as determined by a supervisor in order to meet the needs of the organization
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or Communications preferred, or equivalent experience.
- 3 to 5 years of related work experience; fundraising training through professional association preferred; experience with the Donor Database/Blackbaud CRM software programs preferred
About Boys Town:
Boys Town has been changing the way America cares for children and families since 1917. With over a century of service, our employees have helped us grow from a small boardinghouse in downtown Omaha, Nebraska, into one of the largest national child and family care organizations in the country. With the addition of Boys Town National Research Hospital in 1977, our services branched out into the health care and research fields, offering even more career opportunities to those looking to make a real difference.
Our employees are our #1 supporters when it comes to achieving Boys Towns mission, which is why we are proud of their commitment to making the world a better place for children, families, patients, and communities. Unique perks to Boys Town employees and their families include free visits to Boys Town physicians and free prescriptions under the Boys Town Medical Plan, tuition assistance, parenting resources from our experts and professional development opportunities within the organization, just to name a few. Working at Boys Town is more than just a job, it is a way of life.
Date Posted: August 24, 2021
This advertisement describes the general nature of work to be performed and does not include an exhaustive list of all duties, skills, or abilities required. Boys Town is an equal employment opportunity employer and participates in the E-Verify program. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. To request a disability-related accommodation in the application process, contact us at 1-877-639-6003.