Business: Boys Town
$1,000 Hiring Bonus!
In a career as a Clinic Services Representative, you are often the backbone of Boys Towns success when it comes to ensuring our operations are running successfully and smoothly. You arent just a supporting player, but someone that others can count on when it comes to innovations to benefit the organization and our mission. No matter the role you play at Boys Town, you contribute to helping us change the future of Americas youth.
Schedule: Monday Friday, 8:15 a.m. 5:15 p.m.
- Provides support to clinic operations including billing, scheduling, and customer service.
- Processes incoming phone calls to schedule appointments, register new clients, take clinical call information, refer requests, answers client questions, and answer billing and insurance questions.
- Greets clients as they arrive, verifies and updates demographic and insurance information, collects copays, shows the client in the computer system, and notifies the provider of client arrival.
- Enters provider appointments into the practice management system; prints appointment reports and encounter labels for the billing forms.
- Works with Medicaid and third-party insurances to obtain authorization for appropriate authorized services; communicates approved client authorized services to provider.
- Files correspondence and notes in proper location in client record.
- Prepares bank deposits with copies of checks and receipts sent to the business office for posting; ensures that checks and receipts have client encounter numbers clearly written on them.
- Orders forms and office supplies as needed; cleans and reorganizes books and magazines in the waiting area as needed.
- Maintains files of clients needing clinical follow-up and calls clients to confirm appointments as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1 to 3 years of experience including in a multiple provider hospital, clinic, or private environment.
- Knowledge of computerized scheduling, medical terminology, and health insurance including Medicaid.
- Ability to maintain complex, confidential records.
- Ability to communicate in an articulate, professional manner while maintaining necessary degree of confidentiality.
- Ability to work independently, meet deadlines, and multi-task while maintaining quality standards.
About Boys Town:
Boys Town has been changing the way America cares for children and families since 1917. With over a century of service, our employees have helped us grow from a small boardinghouse in downtown Omaha, Nebraska, into one of the largest national child and family care organizations in the country. With the addition of Boys Town National Research Hospital in 1977, our services branched out into the health care and research fields, offering even more career opportunities to those looking to make a real difference.
Our employees are our #1 supporters when it comes to achieving Boys Towns mission, which is why we are proud of their commitment to making the world a better place for children, families, patients, and communities. Unique perks to Boys Town employees and their families include free visits to Boys Town physicians and free prescriptions under the Boys Town Medical Plan, tuition assistance, parenting resources from our experts and professional development opportunities within the organization, just to name a few. Working at Boys Town is more than just a job, it is a way of life.
Date Posted: July 28, 2021
This advertisement describes the general nature of work to be performed and does not include an exhaustive list of all duties, skills, or abilities required. Boys Town is an equal employment opportunity employer and participates in the E-Verify program. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. To request a disability-related accommodation in the application process, contact us at 1-877-639-6003.