Business: Boys Town
Job Summary :
In a career as a Compensation Analyst you contribute to our greatest asset: our people. You will be responsible for analyzing compensation and human resources programs including salary administration, job evaluation, market data, and job description review and creation. No matter the role you play at Boys Town, you contribute to helping us change the future of Americas youth.
- Researches, develops, and implements compensation programs, policies, and procedures that are market competitive, internally equitable, cost effective, and legally compliant.
- Analyzes compensation and human resources programs.
- Analyzes data and conducts research across the range of compensation, human resources functions; reviews data and provides reports.
- Collaborates internally with management and HR staff to review and evaluate new and existing job descriptions for placement in range, market pricing, and regulatory compliance.
- Creates new job descriptions for organizational or departmental expansion, changes in duties, and succession planning.
- Monitors changes in federal, state, and local laws and proposed legislation affecting compensation and human resources to facilitate organizational compliance.
- Monitors external trends and best practices and provides recommendations.
- Conducts market research and analysis projects as needed to assist management in making compensation decisions.
- Consults with managers to provide guidance regarding compensation issues including internal equity, external competitiveness, and compliance with organizational procedures as well as national and local laws.
- Reviews contract requirements for human resources and job description compliance.
- Creates reporting mechanisms for compensation data.
- Conducts in-depth audits of wage and hour issues and internal processes to detect potential risk; suggests and implements solutions.
- Serve as a role model in carrying out the Boys Town mission.
- Other Duties: This job description incorporates the essential functions and duties required for this position. However, other duties may be required and assigned at times and as determined by a supervisor in order to meet the needs of the organization
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business, or equivalent.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Human Resources and Compensation, health care experience preferred.
- Professional certification in compensation (CCP) and human resources (PHR) preferred.
About Boys Town :
Boys Town has been changing the way America cares for children and families since 1917. Our employees have helped us grow from a small boardinghouse in downtown Omaha, Nebraska, into one of the largest national child and family care organizations in the country. With the addition of Boys Town National Research Hospital in 1977, our services branched out into the health care and research fields, offering even more career opportunities to those looking to make a real difference.
Our employees are our #1 supporters when it comes to achieving Boys Towns mission, which is why we are proud of their commitment to making the world a better place for children, families, patients, and communities. Unique perks to Boys Town employees and their families include free visits to Boys Town physicians and free prescriptions under the Boys Town Medical Plan, tuition assistance, parenting resources from our experts and professional development opportunities within the organization, just to name a few. Working at Boys Town is more than just a job, it is a way of life.
Date Posted: May 21, 2021
This advertisement describes the general nature of work to be performed and does not include an exhaustive list of all duties, skills, or abilities required. Boys Town is an equal employment opportunity employer and participates in the E-Verify program. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. To request a disability-related accommodation in the application process, contact us at 1-877-639-6003.