Business: Boys Town
Job Summary :
In a career as a Talent Acquisition Manager, you contribute to our greatest asset: our people. You will be responsible for leading a team of Talent Acquisition Partners, working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment to meet the talent needs of the organization. This means recognizing talent and understanding the importance of developing our employees so we can thrive for the next 100 years. No matter the role you play at Boys Town, you contribute to helping us change the future of Americas youth.
- Develops and implements recruiting strategies based on organizational needs, contractual obligations, and regulatory requirements.
- Researches available avenues and chooses optimum recruitment channels.
- Coaches and counsels managers on talent management, candidate selection, succession planning, and defining staffing strategies; fosters proactive relationships with management to stay informed, offer direction or support, and confer on issues.
- Hires, manages, and evaluates a team of recruiters and ensures recruitment needs are fulfilled while maintaining integrity of recruiting, HR, and regulatory processes.
- Participates in the design of HR strategies and in the development and implementation of policies and procedures making recommendations for improvements where needed.
- Compiles comprehensive metrics for data reporting and ensures that files are completed accurately and within necessary time parameters.
- Interprets, enforces, and complies with organizational procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Designs and implements audit procedures including impact ratio analysis and disparate impact analysis.
- Serve as a role model in carrying out the Boys Town mission.
- Other Duties: This job description incorporates the essential functions and duties required for this position. However, other duties may be required and assigned at times and as determined by a supervisor in order to meet the needs of the organization
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, related field, or equivalent.
- 3 to 5 years of progressive HR experience, including supervisory and recruiting.
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) or Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) certification preferred.
About Boys Town :
Boys Town has been changing the way America cares for children and families since 1917. Our employees have helped us grow from a small boardinghouse in downtown Omaha, Nebraska, into one of the largest national child and family care organizations in the country. With the addition of Boys Town National Research Hospital in 1977, our services branched out into the health care and research fields, offering even more career opportunities to those looking to make a real difference.
Our employees are our #1 supporters when it comes to achieving Boys Towns mission, which is why we are proud of their commitment to making the world a better place for children, families, patients, and communities. Unique perks to Boys Town employees and their families include free visits to Boys Town physicians and free prescriptions under the Boys Town Medical Plan, tuition assistance, parenting resources from our experts and professional development opportunities within the organization, just to name a few. Working at Boys Town is more than just a job, it is a way of life.
Date Posted: May 21, 2021
This advertisement describes the general nature of work to be performed and does not include an exhaustive list of all duties, skills, or abilities required. Boys Town is an equal employment opportunity employer and participates in the E-Verify program. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. To request a disability-related accommodation in the application process, contact us at 1-877-639-6003.