Business: Boys Town National Research Hospital
Under the direction of the Director of Marketing, the Manager of Research Marketing is responsible for leading marketing and communication efforts for Boys Town National Research. This position is responsible for developing strategic marketing campaigns and communications to increase local and national visibility and promote research programs and initiatives to multiple audiences. This position will create, manage and track campaign plans and tactics including the production of collateral, editorial, social media, video content, public relations, media releases, and other multimedia content. By working closely with research scientists, the Manager of Research Marketing must demonstrate an understanding of the research and translate complex scientific concepts into relevant messages for a wide range of audiences, including funders and research communities, consistent with the mission of Boys Town.
Schedule: Full Time M-F 8:00am 5:00pm
- Works directly with Research scientists to support recruitment of subjects for research studies.
- Works directly with scientists to promote research findings to scientific and non-scientific communities, funders and other stakeholders.
- Serves as a liaison between the Marketing and Research departments to project manage the creation of communications to support key organizational initiatives and research findings to scientific and non-scientific communities.
- Leverages a wide range of media channels to disseminate information including copy for media articles, websites, trade publications, podcasts, newsletters, educational materials, and others.
- Assists Marketing and Research Departments to identify appropriate media channels to increase awareness and reach for research programs.
- Contributes to the national research effort through reviews of manuscripts. Collaborates on the development of grant proposals for research, and educational initiatives to ensure effective communication of complex ideas and concepts.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, or science/communication disorders field or related field.
- Minimum of three years of experience in communications, copywriting, creative writing, or grant writing preferred.
- Proven success in executing and managing marketing campaigns.
- Understanding of translational research and/or understanding of neuroscience, audiology, and/or speech-language pathology preferred.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
February 05, 2021