Business: Boys Town
In a career as a Custodian (Environmental Services / Housekeeping), your behind-the-scenes work is what leads to making the magic of our mission come true every day. Boys Town serves thousands of children and their families around the United States, which means that we need you to keep our operations running smoothly and efficiently. No matter your role at Boys Town, you contribute to helping us change the future of Americas youth.
Schedule: Evenings, Monday-Friday, 3:30 p.m.- midnight
Location: Village of Boys Town (near 132nd and Dodge)
Performs general cleaning duties and monitors maintenance conditions.
- Sweeps, mops, strips, seals, finishes, and buffs floors; vacuums, pre-spots, and cleans carpets and upholstered surfaces.
- Cleans and sanitizes restrooms and showers.
- Maintains an uncluttered environment; identifies and reports possible safety hazards.
- Closes buildings at the end of the day to ensure security.
- Washes windows; disposes of waste and litter; removes marks from walls.
- Performs routine maintenance, including replaces light bulbs, etc., and reports maintenance conditions to supervisor in a timely manner.
- Supervises and trains student workers as needed.
- High school or equivalent preferred.
- Previous custodial experience preferred.
November 18, 2020