Collaborative. Knowledgeable. Driven. Schemmer is a full-service architectural, engineering and construction field services firm providing responsible solutions for complex design and construction-related challenges with a keen focus on quality and client satisfaction.
We believe in a creative, collaborative culture with highly-engaged staff that love what they do. Our diverse and talented professionals work together to create effective, goal-driven solutions. Providing a professional work environment with access to the latest technology all while maintaining a culture that rewards excellence is what makes Schemmer a great place to work. Professional growth and leadership opportunities are available for all staff who seek to advance their career and be a significant contributor to the overall success of the firm.
When you work for us, you won't be stuck in a rut of producing designs for one type of project. At Schemmer, you will have the opportunity to stretch your imagination to the limit and work on multiple project types. We work on projects large and small, from studies to design to construction engineering, for public and private sectors, of different engineering solutions and construction systems.
The Schemmer Associates Inc. is expanding its geotechnical team and we want YOU to join our team! We are a full-service Architectural-Engineering firm with a focus of serving our clients. The successful candidate will be highly motivated, independent detail focused and client oriented individual. Position will be located in our Lincoln, NE office.
We have an immediate opening for a Senior Field Technician to provide services to our clients in the Nebraska area. Position will be located in our Lincoln, NE office.
- Involvement in various aspects of geotechnical and materials testing projects from pre-construction geotechnical engineering analysis to final construction certifications
- Involvement in various aspects of Construction Material Testing and Special Inspections
- Performance of analysis
- Preparation of memorandums and reports
- Mentoring and training of junior staff
The candidate applying for this position should meet the following requirements:
- BS in Civil Engineering program from an accredited School of Engineering, MS in Civil Engineering with Geotechnical Engineering focus preferred but not required
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in geotechnical engineering practice or Construction Inspections
- Proven experience in analysis and reporting
- Ability and willingness to travel for fieldwork assignments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Experience the many opportunities our firm has for your personal and professional growth. We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits.
At Schemmer, we believe in fostering a fun, creative environment where professionals are empowered to shape their career, and where there is a healthy work-life balance. We celebrate lifelong learning, provide resources and opportunities, and offer support in your pursuit of success.
Only the most qualified applicants will receive a reply. No phone calls please.
Please apply online at www.schemmer.com/careers
The Schemmer Associates Inc.
North 115th Street, Suite 300
Omaha, NE 68154
The Schemmer Associates Inc. is an EOE, including disability/vets - E-Verify
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
The Schemmer Associates Inc.