Collaborative. Knowledgeable. Driven. Schemmer is a full-service architectural, engineering and construction field services firm providing responsible solutions for complex design and construction-related challenges with a keen focus on quality and client satisfaction.
We believe in a creative, collaborative culture with highly-engaged staff that love what they do. Our diverse and talented professionals work together to create effective, goal-driven solutions. Providing a professional work environment with access to the latest technology all while maintaining a culture that rewards excellence is what makes Schemmer a great place to work. Professional growth and leadership opportunities are available for all staff who seek to advance their career and be a significant contributor to the overall success of the firm.
When you work for us, you won't be stuck in a rut of producing designs for one type of project. At Schemmer, you will have the opportunity to stretch your imagination to the limit and work on multiple project types. We work on projects large and small, from studies to construction documents, for public and private sectors, of different building types and different building systems.
The Schemmer Associates Inc. has an immediate opening for our Government Facilities Market Leader. This position offers great individual growth potential to extend the reach of our established Government Facilities design market, while servicing our current clients.
The successful candidate will be responsible for client relation management, business development and design leadership, with the support of the Principal-in-Charge. This position requires extensive client contact and knowledge of the Government Facilities market sector. Lead, design and manage the project team to ensure the completion of projects while satisfying the needs of the client and ensuring cost effective and critical design criteria. Use your creativity to produce innovative design solutions for our clients in this market.
- Masters/BS/BA Architecture degree or Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years of experience
- Professional Registration required
- Experience with Federal and Regional State Agencies required.
- Experience with Military Branches preferred.
- Experience in the design and marketing of the Government Facilities market including responding to RFQs and Proposals for IDIQs.
- Must have good communication, scheduling, and organizational skills
- Ability to lead, coordinate and communicate with clients and project team members
- Knowledge of various computer programs associated with Architecture, including Revit /AutoCAD a plus
Benefits of Working at The Schemmer Associates Inc.
- STABILITY 60 years of continuous operation supporting long-term careers.
- CAREER GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES An emphasis on both technical and leadership training, coupled with a diverse range of design disciplines and consulting services, allow the motivated employee great potential to shape their career.
- OWNERSHIP The Schemmer Associates Inc is Employee Owned, with an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) that includes open book financial management, stock distributions and a profit sharing plan.
- COMPETITIVE WAGES Each year we complete an in-depth analysis of the current national industry norms to ensure that our wages are competitive.
- BENEFITS We offer an outstanding quality benefit package that includes life, LTD, and STD insurance at no cost, health/dental/vision insurance, Section 125 Plan, Paid Time Off (PTO), 401k plan with employer match, alternate work schedules, educational reimbursement and more.
- TECHNOLGY We utilize the latest technology to add value to the services we provide.
Experience the many opportunities our firm has for your personal and professional growth. We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits.
At Schemmer, we believe in fostering a fun, creative environment where professionals are empowered to shape their career, and where there is a healthy work-life balance. We celebrate lifelong learning, provide resources and opportunities, and offer support in your pursuit of success.
Only the most qualified applicants will receive a reply. No phone calls please.
The Schemmer Associates Inc.
1044 North 115th Street, Suite 300
Omaha, NE 68154
The Schemmer Associates Inc. is an EOE, including disability/vets - E-Verify
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
The Schemmer Associates Inc.