Client Relations Manager
Effectively manage all facets of client relations responsibilities to ensure superior service, retain current client business and expand services as appropriate for our clients. Accomplish this while partnering with all interdepartmental teams to deliver quality services to our client(s) and their transferees/assignees. Support the client(s) in their goals through recommendations and forward-thinking solutions.
- Maintain excellent client relations with assigned clients through strong customer service, client visitation, consultative interactions and creative problem resolution.
- Develop strategic objectives and processes that increase overall partnership with client and enhance network of connections within the client.
- Manage the transition and the implementation of new clients with all NEI departments.
- Manage the design, new service implementation and ongoing development of the clients’ mobility program and policies.
- Maintain and ensure accuracy of all policy and related document; client has updated policy and related documents; coordinate any changes to ensure any areas where the documents may be made available to a transferee/assignee are updated as needed. This includes, but is not limited to, NEI and Client websites on an on-going basis.
- Support client initiatives for mobility programming with ongoing education and/or consulting with various H/R and recruiting contacts to ensure consistency with mobility team direction.
- Present quarterly, semi-annual and annual reports to client. Develop and/or review preparation of client requested reporting to ensure the most effective reporting procedures are being used and that the information being provided is accurate. Analyze the statistical report data and create a presentation that effectively interprets the information.
- Assist clients with overall program management by providing accurate and meaningful data to the client for planning purposes, including recommendations and innovative solutions.
- Provide client with opportunities to expand their services with NEI.
- Participate in sales presentations as required.
- Monitor client email groups to respond in a helpful, educational manner and/or direct inquiries appropriately for a timely response.
- Obtain feedback from the operations, expense and finance teams to ensure programs are functioning as designed. Collaborate with all departments to review or create program and process recommendations that may be needed to ensure overall success
- As requested, participate in designated industry activities to further engage with NEI clients and to promote the culture and expertise of the company.
- Assist other teams and company, as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of five years relocation experience, including U.S. domestic and international services.
- CRP and/or GMS designation preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Critical reasoning, professionalism, proactive and independent work style necessary
- Ability to present information in a formal setting; manage conflict effectively and resolve problems in a professional manner, resulting in a favorable client reaction toward NEI.
- Flexible approach and willingness to reprioritize tasks throughout each work day.
- Travel required (up to 50% of the time, potential international travel, subject to change as needed)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills