Cost Estimate Preparation:
- Research and compile accurate source data for incorporation into Cost Estimate requests.
- Prepare client requested mobility cost estimates and letters of understanding according to client policies and NEI procedural guidelines.
- Enter and maintain client data in ORBIT platform upon completion of each estimate.
- Deliver requested cost estimates and letters of understanding to client according to contractual service level agreement requirements and timeframes.
- Document and maintain procedures for assigned clients.
- Serve as subject matter expert and resource to resolve client issues or provide support to internal stakeholders and client representatives as needed.
- Provide back-up and coverage for all NEI clients requiring cost estimate preparation as needed during high volume or PTO coverage periods.
- Support and assist client directed audits and reviews as needed.
- Assist with special projects and other duties as assigned.
Job Qualifications, Skills, and Attributes:
- Exhibit and strive to live into NEI Core Values each day.
- High degree of sensitivity in recognizing various cultural differences.
- A team player with all levels of client contacts and internal employees.
- High degree of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Two years of college credit, or minimum of 3 years professional experience.
- Two years relocation or related experience preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft OUTLOOK, EXCEL, and WORD software.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to move in fast paced environment and prioritize work each day.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work independently.
- Ability to work occasional overtime if circumstances require.
- Flexible approach and willingness to reprioritize tasks quickly.
NEI Global Relocation