Community Alliance has been a pioneer and leader in the field of psychiatric rehabilitation and recovery in Nebraska. We believe in the potential of recovery for all individuals with a mental illness and substance abuse disorders. Our mission is more than a saying -- it is why we exist and who we are. We are committed to helping individuals with mental illness and substance abuse disorders achieve their unique potential and to live, work, learn, and contribute in a community of mutual support. If you are looking for more than a job, join the Community Alliance Team!
RESIDENTIAL REHABILITATION SPECIALIST II (P/LMHP)
Under the direction and supervision of the site supervisor and division manager, an individual employed in this position works as a licensed professional and member of a collaborative team, responsible for the provision of direct and collateral services including group and individual teaching and coaching which promote skill development and personal recovery for residents within the home.
An individual employed in this position will continually assess, identify, and assist residents in learning to manage his/her symptoms and in developing effective coping strategies utilizing both clinical and psychosocial interventions and supports within the scope of licensure and expertise and as outlined in the individualized, recovery-focused plan of the person served.
- Master’s degree in social work, counseling, or other accredited academic discipline qualifying for state licensure.
- Licensure in good standing in the State of Nebraska as Mental health professional (LMHP); provisional licensure (PLMHP) acceptable if actively working and making sustained progress toward achieving full licensure
- Has knowledge & experience in the delivery of community-based direct services and the philosophy & principles of client recovery,
- Has a valid driver’s license & good driving record or ability to arrange for reliable transportation, and
- Can work varied shifts and schedule, including evenings, weekends, and holidays, as assigned.