Division Manager - Community Support Services (P/LMHP)
Community Alliance Omaha, NE
Community Alliance has been a pioneer and leader in the field of psychiatric rehabilitation and recovery in Nebraska. We believe in the potential of recovery for all individuals with a mental illness and substance abuse disorders. Our mission is more than a saying -- it is why we exist and who we are. We are committed to helping individuals with mental illness and substance abuse disorders achieve their unique potential and to live, work, learn, and contribute in a community of mutual support. If you are looking for more than a job, join the Community Alliance Team!
Assumes active clinical leadership for the Community Support Services program for adults with serious mental illness. Responsibilities for this accredited program include:
- Earned Master's degree in related field.
- Licensed mental health professional (LMHP) in the State of Nebraska. Provisional licensure (PLMHP) acceptable if actively working and making sustained progress toward achieving full licensure.
- Minimum five (5) years progressively responsible experience in working with individuals with mental illness, co-occurring mental illness and substance use disorders, community rehabilitation, and/or integrated primary and behavioral healthcare.
- Minimum three (3) years demonstrated direct supervisory, management, and/or other successful leadership experience.
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge, skills, and competencies in behavioral health, community rehabilitation, behavior intervention/management practices, and the philosophy, principles, and values related to recovery.
- Demonstrated leadership and analytical skills; ability to self-initiate and complete tasks in areas of responsibility, organize self and others, exercise substantial discretion, independently problem-solve and make decisions, and motivate individuals to achieve a common goal.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and professionally, both orally and in writing, on a consistent basis.
- Possession of valid driver's license and good driving record, or ability to arrange for reliable transportation.
| Date Posted
August 15, 2019
| Date Closes
September 14, 2019
| Located In
| Job Type
| SOC Category
21-1014.00 Mental Health Counselors
This job offers the following benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Dependent-Care Spending Accounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health-Care Spending Accounts
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Domestic Partner Benefits (Different-sex)
- Domestic Partner Benefits (Same-Sex)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Maternity / Paternity / Family Leave
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Professional Liability
- Short-Term Disability
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Bereavement Pay
- Casual Dress
- Employee Referral Program
- Free Parking
- Health Fair
- Holiday Party
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Merit Increases
This job is related other jobs in these career categories