Division Manager of Vocational Services
Community Alliance Omaha, NE
Community Alliance has been a pioneer and leader in the field of psychiatric rehabilitation and recovery in Nebraska. We believe in the potential of recovery for all individuals with a mental illness and substance use disorders. Our mission is more than a saying -- it is why we exist and who we are. We are committed to helping individuals with mental illness and substance use disorders to achieve their unique potential and to live, work, learn, and contribute in a community of mutual support. If you are looking for more than a job, join the Community Alliance Team!
Take the next step in your career and work for a leader in mental health rehabilitation as the Division Manager of Vocational Services! This role will have overall responsibility for the planning, management, and supervision of daily operations and delivery of services for Community Alliance WorkSource program.
- The development and achievement of the WorkSource program goals and objectives inclusive of job development, job analysis, job coaching, and retention supports promoting vocational skill development and personal recovery for persons with mental illness.
- Motivate, manage, and develop the vocational team- including Employment Training Specialists and Peer Support Specialist while achieving the goals of the program
- Continuous program development through performance improvement and outcomes management
- Allocation and supervision of available program resources
- Assure ongoing compliance with organizational philosophy, goals, policies and processes and all applicable legal, regulatory, contractual, licensing, and accreditation standards.
- Is a member of the organizational management team and continuously contributes to the achievement of the organizational mission, goals, and objectives.
- Earned Master’s degree in social work, vocational rehabilitation, counseling, or other directly relevant field from an accredited academic institution.
- Minimum five (5) years progressively responsible experience in working with individuals with mental illness, co-occurring mental illness and substance use disorders, community rehabilitation, vocational rehabilitation, and/or integrated primary and behavioral healthcare.
- Minimum three (3) years demonstrated direct supervisory, management, and/or other successful leadership experience.
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge and skills in community-based behavioral health and/or rehabilitation philosophy, service, behavior intervention/management practices, and the recovery model.
- Ability and willingness to work flexible schedule based on program needs, including evenings, weekends, and holidays, and on-call.
- Possession of valid driver’s license and good driving record, or ability to arrange for reliable transportation.
- Certified Rehabilitation Counselor (CRC) certification preferred.
| Date Posted
August 15, 2019
| Date Closes
September 14, 2019
| Located In
| Job Type
40 hours per week; 8:30-5:00
| SOC Category
11-9151.00 Social and Community Service Managers
This job offers the following benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Dependent-Care Spending Accounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health-Care Spending Accounts
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Domestic Partner Benefits (Different-sex)
- Domestic Partner Benefits (Same-Sex)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Maternity / Paternity / Family Leave
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Professional Liability
- Short-Term Disability
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Bereavement Pay
- Casual Dress
- Employee Referral Program
- Free Parking
- Health Fair
- Holiday Party
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Merit Increases
This job is related other jobs in these career categories