Primary Function: The HR Federal Work Study role supports the HR team and HR systems primarily through repeatable systems work and administrative duties under the guidance of the Team Lead, HCM. This individual may also prepare various reports, review data, draft email correspondence, and assist with filing.
- Runs reports in ADP and PAR form systems in order to provide the required data to stakeholders.
- Assists with ongoing system maintenance related to automated workflows
- Processes and files/updates employee information in the HR personnel files
Marginal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs other duties as requested.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess strong attention to detail, good organizational skills with the ability to ensure accurate work.
- Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality regarding employee information.
- Ability to work independently, but as part of team concept.
- Works in a normal office environment.
- Occasional standing and stooping for filing
NOTE: These statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work involved for this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of this job. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" relationship.
Founded in 1966, Bellevue University is the largest private, non-profit university in Nebraska serving almost 16,000 students annually with more than 57,000 graduates worldwide. The University is a recognized national leader in preparing a diverse population of students for lifelong success with career-relevant knowledge and skills, while making college affordable. Routinely ranked among the nation’s top military-friendly and accessible institutions, the University serves residential students at its main campus in Bellevue, Nebraska, and everywhere online with more than 70 undergraduate and graduate programs uniquely designed for working adults. The University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission (hlcommission.org).
Bellevue University is located just south of Omaha and is part of a vibrant and prosperous metropolitan area of nearly one million residents. Omaha has been ranked 14th in Most Affordable Places to Live in the US in 2020-21 (US News, 2021), 5th in the nation in Yahoo! Finance’s Best Cities for Young Professionals (Geier, 2020), and in the top ten of Zippia’s The Best Cities to Live and Work in 2020 (Morris, 2020).
The Higher Education Opportunity Act requires institutions participating in federally funded financial aid programs to make information about the institution available to the public, current and prospective students, and current and prospective employees. The Bellevue University Consumer Information webpage, found at www.bellevue.edu/student-support/consumer-information/consumer-information, provides readily accessible information to help consumers make informed decisions about post-secondary education. Bellevue University’s Annual Security and Fire Safety Report (ASR), found at www.bellevue.edu/student-support/consumer-information/pdfs/annual-safety-report.pdf, provides information about campus crime statistics and institutional security policies and procedures as well as information about student housing fire statistics and fire safety policies. You can obtain a paper copy of these reports from the Bellevue Dean of Students office by calling 402-557-7028. In addition to this, Bellevue University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.