Primary Function: The Operational Training Support Member supports the Operational Training team in creating and maintaining various training materials for the operations team at Bellevue University. This individual may also assist in the creating and administration of department specific training as well as participating in the evaluation of training effectiveness.
- Processes and files/updates current training materials
- Assists in the creation and distribution of new training materials
- Administratively supports current and future employee training
Marginal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs other duties as requested.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess strong attention to detail, good organizational skills with the ability to ensure accurate work.
- Ability to work independently, but as part of team concept.
- Works in a normal office environment.
- Occasional standing and stooping for filing
NOTE: The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work involved for this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of this job. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.
The Higher Education Opportunity Act requires institutions participating in federally funded financial aid programs to make information about the institution available to the public, current and prospective students, and current and prospective employees. The Bellevue University Consumer Information webpage, found at www.bellevue.edu/student-support/consumer-information/consumer-information, provides readily accessible information to help consumers make informed decisions about post-secondary education. Bellevue University’s Annual Security and Fire Safety Report (ASR), found at www.bellevue.edu/student-support/consumer-information/pdfs/annual-safety-report.pdf, provides information about campus crime statistics and institutional security policies and procedures as well as information about student housing fire statistics and fire safety policies. You can obtain a paper copy of these reports from the Bellevue Dean of Students office by calling 402-557-7028. In addition to this, Bellevue University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.