As the leader in freight transportation innovation, Werner Enterprises
exemplifies what it means to be accomplished, innovative, experienced,
committed, savvy, safe and strong. For over 55 years, we have been
revolutionizing supply chains, while remaining financially strong and constantly
reinvesting in our company, and we are currently seeking talented professionals
who will continue to help our organization grow and thrive. Today, we have over
11,300 best-in-class associates who ensure we continually meet and exceed our
customers' supply chain needs through delivering industry-leading services. Each
associate plays a vital role in our company's success, and we are proud to
recognize and reward them for their efforts. We offer numerous opportunities for
a variety of qualifications in technical, professional and clerical positions.
To learn how you can find a rewarding career with Werner Enterprises, visit
www.werner.com and apply today!
Facts about Werner Enterprises
- Fortune 1000 Company
- Named one of Forbes' 100 Most Trustworthy Companies
- Consistently ranked as a leader for our excellence in service, diversity and innovation
- Recognized as an industry leader for our state-of-the-art technology and proprietary systems in the transportation industry
- Currently deliver to 117 countries worldwide
- Among the five largest truckload carriers in the U.S.
- One of the best safety ratings among the 15 largest U.S. truckload carriers
- Global Headquarters in Omaha, Neb., with opportunities throughout the U.S. in 12 terminal locations and more than 50 customer on-site locations
Werner Enterprises' Professions
Click any of the departments below to learn more.
Accounting - Finance
Admin - Clerical - Services
Human Resources - Recruiting
Installation - Maintenance-Repair
Logistics - International - Brokerage
Marketing - Sales
Safety - Risk Management - Legal
Benefits at Werner Enterprises
In considering the balance of work and home life, Werner Enterprises realizes that benefits can be a very important factor in overall associate satisfaction. We offer a variety of health care and voluntary benefits designed to help maximize coverage while controlling costs for you and Werner Enterprises.
- Medical/Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life Insurance, AD&D
- Disability/Accident/Cancer Insurance
- On-site Cafeteria
- On-site Fitness Facilities
- On-site Fitness Classes
- Wellness Program
- Business Casual Dress
- Company Store
- Free Parking
- Service Award Program
More About Us
Search for positions
Explore your opportunities and discover a career path for you.
Werner Enterprises has a wide variety of associates filling a variety of different roles.
Just graduated? See why Werner Enterprises may be the perfect opportunity for you.
Find out what our associates are saying about working at Werner Enterprises.
From medical, dental and vision plans to other optional programs, Werner Enterprises offers a variety of benefits.
We Are Many Things
Click to watch our video.