SilverStone Group Insurance
SilverStone Group SilverStone Group's CEO, John P. Nelson, says it best, "In everything we do, our people make the difference." Because our reputation was built by giving clients the ...More about us
SilverStone Group's CEO, John P. Nelson, says it best, "In everything we do, our people make the difference." Because our reputation was built by giving clients the best service possible, we hire only those individuals who abide by the highest professional and ethical standards.
Not only is SilverStone Group an excellent company to work for, but we are located in one of the greatest cities in the Midwest. Omaha was recently listed as one of the best places to live on Relocate America’s Top 10 list. Equally impressive, Omaha tops Kiplinger's 2011 list of Best Value Cities, boasting both a low cost of living and a low unemployment rate. Kiplinger also named Omaha the #1 on 10 Great Cities to Raise Your Kids. To learn more of what America's Heartland has to offer, take a look at Visit Omaha
SilverStone Group offers our Associates a comprehensive and competitive benefits package. We want Associates to feel empowered and appreciated in the workplace and have instituted several initiatives to help achieve that goal. We know that highly trained and conscientious Associates are on the front line of client service and we strive to provide Associates with an environment that fosters growth, satisfaction and creativity.
Personal & Family Benefits
- Paid time off including vacation, sick, holidays and bereavement leave
- Flexible schedules and ability to work from home
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health club subsidy
- Flexible spending accounts (FSA)
- Medical, dental and vision
- Life & accident
- Disability plans
- Long-term care
- Cancer & ICU / CCU Plans
Retirement Benefits SilverStone Group's 401(k) and profit sharing plan is an important part of your total compensation package that will help you build a more financially secure future. The program is designed to allow you to save money for retirement on a pre-tax or a Roth (after-tax) basis. In addition SilverStone Group provides a discretionary employer contribution.
Education Benefits The insurance industry is constantly changing and it's vital that our Associates stay current on marketplace trends, new products, certifications and professional designations. Our educational assistance program covers 100% of reasonable costs for classes, courses, seminars, etc. (including tuition, materials and eligible fees) that are employment needed certifications and education.
Other Benefits In addition to our core benefits, SilverStone Group also offers the following perks:
- Dress for Your Day (jeans every day!)
- Lounge area with free healthy treats every day, including fresh fruit, cereals, yogurt, juice, milk and snack items. All food items are available at no charge to Associates.
- Wellness Activities Group (WAG) - Offering special incentives, fun events, lunch seminars and other health-promotion activities.
- Personal Insurance - Associates may purchase home and auto insurance at special group rates, with payroll deduction available for premium payment
- Flexible Spending Account for eligible medical and dependent care expenses
- Ample free parking
- SilverFlix -- SilverStone Group's own movie lending service. Over 1,000 current and classic film DVDs are available, with new films added each month. Selections may be borrowed for up to one week, at no charge to Associates.
11516 Miracle Hills Drive, Ste. 100 Omaha, NE 68154 United States