About Us At College Possible, we believe a student's access to and success in higher education should not be dictated by economic circumstances. A college education puts a student and his or her family on a pathway out of poverty forever while providing our communities the workforce required to compete in a global economy. College Possible was founded on three fundamental beliefs:
- Many low-income high school students lack the resources to compete effectively for admission to colleges and universities.
- Colleges and universities are very interested in admitting students from low-income backgrounds, but have difficulty identifying and attracting them.
- In an increasingly diverse and global economy, the economic stability and competitiveness of theUnited States requires a highly educated workforce.
Mission College Possible is making college admission and success possible for low-income students through an intensive curriculum of coaching and support. Our services include:
- Academic support through ACT and SAT test preparation
- College application assistance
- Financial aid consulting
- Guidance in the college transition
- Support toward college degree completion