TEK Services has a proud tradition of helping customers identify their points of pain, and providing creative solutions that save money, improve performance and reduce frustration.
Whether it is managing a burgeoning and confusing collection of marketing literature, producing and stocking subassemblies of manufactured products for rapid delivery, or eliminating the worry and delay in managing returned products and their repair, TEK has a strong track record of satisfying customers needs.
- Headquartered in Fremont, Nebraska, 20 miles northwest of Omaha.
- Additional manufacturing, distribution and global sourcing services in Shenzhen through a partner.
- 125,000+ square feet of available manufacturing and warehousing space.
- Shipments to locations throughout North America.
- Stable and flexible workforce with many years of experience.
- Centrally located in the Midwest.
- Near the intersection of two major interstate highways (I-80 and I-29).
TEK Industries won its first electronics manufacturing contract in 1983. By competing for a wide variety of manufacturing, workforce and process management contracts, TEK became an experienced solutions provider to other firms. The company quickly established a solid track record serving Fortune 1000 companies. The experience serving OEM customers made TEK very successful with their own product lines, AccuCut and AccuQuilt.
In early 2011, the original TEK Industries services division was sold to present management and renamed TEK Services. The new owners have refocused the company on its original roots -- contract manufacturing, fulfillment and Laser cutting. In mid-2011, the company added a new service category, the processing of Returns and Repairs.