Rhea Medical Center
Right People, Right Technology, Right Around the Corner
Rhea Medical Center is a county-owned, non-profit organization serving the people of Rhea County. It is governed by a seven-member board of directors. Named one of the Top 100 Hospitals by Solucient’s National Benchmarks for Success study, Rhea Medical Center is dedicated to providing patients with the highest quality heath care right here in Rhea County.
The hospital is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Health Care Organizations, whose standards are regarded as the most rigorous in the industry. The new 28-million dollar facility opened and began providing services in August 2007.
At RMC, patients benefit from the quality and scope of services available at much larger hospitals, as well as the personal attention and small-town hospitality that makes them feel at home. With the most up-to-date technology and equipment and its friendly and professional staff, RMC delivers the right care right here in Rhea County.
- Same-Day Surgery/ Inpatient Surgery
- Physical Therapy
- Respiratory Therapy
- Diagnostic Imaging, including X-ray, Mammography, Ultrasound, CT Scans, PET/CT, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, and Bone Density
- Services by COLA-accredited Laboratory
- Emergency Department with on-duty physician 24-hour a day, seven days a week
- Helipad that allows quick air transport, when necessary, to larger, more specialized facilities in Chattanooga and Knoxville
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Industrial Medicine
- Industrial Nursing