Who We Are
Pentagon Federal Credit Union serves over one million members in the Air Force, Army, Coast
Guard, Department of Homeland Security, Department of Defense, defense-related
companies, and the Veterans of Foreign Wars. We were federally chartered
in 1935 and serve our members worldwide.
Pentagon Federal Credit Union is one of the strongest and
safest financial institutions with more than $15 billion in assets. We
offer mortgages, credit cards, automobile loans, personal loans, checking, money
market savings, and other accounts.
The majority of our members enjoy worldwide service by Internet, seven days a
week, 24 hours a day. Service by telephone is also available. We
also have branch locations in the Washington, D.C. area, Hawaii, New York,
Texas, and North Carolina, as well as overseas.
Our Omaha Service Center was first established in 1992. Our Nebraska
operations have grown to include 300 employees in two locations: our
office at 132nd and Fort Street and the other office in PapillionÂ’s Technology
Park. Employment opportunities are available in the following
departments: Member Services, 1st and 2nd Mortgages, Clerical,
Collections, Direct Deposit/ACH, Human Resources, Card Services, Information
Technology, and Accounting.
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, please take a look at our current openings.
Full-time Employees (30+ hours/week):
- Health insurance coverage – you pay health insurance premiums for coverage on a pre-tax basis through payroll deduction. You may choose individual, individual + 1 child, or family coverage. The plan includes a prescription drug benefit.
- Dental insurance coverage
- Vision insurance coverage
- Long- and short-term disability coverage – effective after 6 months of employment
- Group term life insurance – effective the first month following date of hire
- Medical and dependent care reimbursement accounts to help you pay out-of-pocket expenses with pre-tax dollars. Effective after 6 months of employment.
- Sick leave – accrue 10 days per year
- Personal leave – begin accruing personal leave on your date of hire. Accrual rates increase with years of service.
- 401(k) plan – you are eligible to contribute mmediately. Save up to 100% of your salary on a pre-tax basis up to the IRS maximum limit each year. The employer matches 100% of the first 4% contributed after 6 months of employment.
- Education assistance program – effective after 6 months of employment. Receive reimbursement for undergraduate, graduate and certification courses.
Part-time Employees (Less than 30 hours/week):
- Sick leave – accrue sick leave on a pro-rated basis
- Personal leave – accrue personal leave on a pro-rated basis, beginning with your date of hire
- 401(k) plan
- Education assistance program
All employees located at our service centers may also enjoy:
- On-site fitness room
- Ample free parking
- Casual dress
- Friendly work environment
- Conveniently located to shops, restaurants, & freeways