More from Employer
- All children will learn, grow, and develop to realize their full potential.
- To provide the information, support and encouragement parents need to help their children develop optimally during the crucial early years of life.
- To assure that children zero to five years of age and their families have the resources they need to succeed.
- To create a national model for early childhood and family support that provides the community an integrated campus of services; and
- To demonstrate private-sector leadership in early childhood services with ongoing engagement of public and private early childhood services supported through broad support from the general public.
Copyright © 2017 | AIM | All Rights Reserved