Our mission is to help protect our customers with quality products and caring service - to achieve financial growth through partnerships and strategic alliances - to engage our employees to ensure our long-term success.
We are only successful if our policyholders and agents are satisfied. We seek to understand our customer’s needs in order to offer products and services that exceed their expectations.
We are honest and trustworthy and hold ourselves to the highest standards of performance, accountability and personal conduct.
We recognize communication as an effective tool for conducting business. Problems are realized and solutions are discovered when ideas are shared, feelings are expressed, and information is passed among individuals.
We strive to conduct business in a cost-effective manner while monitoring our performance and taking corrective action when necessary.
- 1930 Company was founded as a health and accident insurer.
- 1959 Seven years prior to Medicare, our first senior product was introduced.
- 1967 Medico™ Life Insurance Company was formed, which allowed expansion into life insurance and annuities.
- 1973 Began marketing Medicare Supplement policies.
- 1975 Second company in the U.S. to offer nursing home coverage.
- 1987 Began marketing Long-Term Care insurance.
Medico™ Insurance Company is licensed in 46 states plus the District of Columbia.
Medico™ Life Insurance Company is licensed in 43 states plus the District of Columbia.