Security National Bank of Omaha Financial Services
SECURITY NATIONAL BANK – AN EXCITING PLACE TO EARN, LEARN AND GROW! Why would you want to consider becoming a part of our team? Security National Bank is a privately held, family owned ba...More about us
SECURITY NATIONAL BANK – AN EXCITING PLACE TO EARN, LEARN AND GROW! Why would you want to consider becoming a part of our team?
- Security National Bank is a privately held, family owned bank that doesn’t answer to Wall Street but to our private stockholders, customers and employees.
- The family is involved in the day to day operation of the bank and takes great pride in its team of employees.
- Our team is always looking for and hiring talented individuals who desire to make a difference by helping us develop innovative financial solutions that meet or exceed the needs of our customers.
- Our team works hard to provide great benefits and a positive work environment which encourages personal and professional growth.
What are our key benefits?
- Security National University—where you’ll get opportunities for personal development and growth
- Health & dental insurance
- 401K program with immediate full vesting of employer match upon participation
- A stake in the company’s financial success
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Program to address individual needs
- Unique short-term disability program
- Life insurance (provided by employer)
Our History Security National Bank of Omaha opened its doors for business in September 1964. Today, the bank has grown to 14 locations in the Greater Omaha metropolitan area with an extensive ATM network. To provide successful financial solutions for our customers, we have continually been expanding our services, in addition to our outstanding retail and business banking products, such as:
- Residential mortgage services
- Private banking services
- Trust services
We take pride in being Omaha’s community bank and in the relationships we have established throughout the years. Security National Bank truly is Serving The Community We Call Home.Read Less
1120 S 101st St, Omaha, NE 68124 United States
Newest JobsBrowse all jobs
Being community-minded is central to our role as a community bank. It’s the heart of the business that Clarence "Mickey" Landen, Jr. and the Landen family began in 1964.
Discover what working at Security National Bank of Omaha is all about!