TPG TeleManagement, Inc. is the leading provider of customer experience performance management and CRM strategic services for the Fortune 500 with over fifteen years creatively serving the contact center marketplace. TPG TeleManagement provides a valued set of services to our clients, helping them to improve their business performance while mitigating risk by collecting, through call monitoring, the key drivers of sales, retention and service performance through satisfied customers. We make decisions for our clients against this proprietary data set. We turn "metrics into insight." The industry’s only firm centered in Six Sigma principles, TPG’s process and experience replaces instinctual feedback with science to guarantee an improvement in our client’s business outcomes and customer satisfaction.
TPG TeleManagement, Inc. is named to the 2011 Inc. 500/5000 and the University of Georgia Bulldog 100 as one of the fastest-growing, privately held companies in the United States of America. TPG offers career opportunities for our Customer Experience Measurement, Strategic Services and Enterprise Information Technologies divisions. If you possess experience in quality assurance, coaching, training, client services, contact center performance consulting, Fortune 500 consulting delivery and relationship management and/or research and predictive behavior modeling, contact us to learn how you can become part of the TPG TeleManagement family.
We offer challenging and rewarding opportunities in a friendly, diverse and family oriented environment, with excellent benefits including;
- Flexible working schedules & Compressed work weeks
- Competitive pay for performance compensation
- Entrepreneurial environment & Family culture
- 401(k) Retirement savings plan
- Business casual dress
- Flexible spending accounts
- Work-Life balance
- Annual company conferences
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Life insurance
- Career path & Advancement opportunities
- Hands-on executive team
- State-of-the-Art training
- Employee recognition
Additional benefits for our Behavior Analysts:
- Professional work environment, centered on employee empowerment
- Ability to manage time off/schedules to meet work-life balance needs
- Opportunity to grow your career through your own results and effort
- Opportunity to leverage contact center experience—outside of the contact center—to support your career objectives
- Listening to calls, instead of placing or taking the calls
- Regular training on product and process to improve your skills
- Regular feedback from your managers to improve your skills
- Entry-level career path opportunities, prior to joining the management team
- Every analyst has their own cube / desk with new technology
- Brand new building to Corporate Headquarters in Omaha, NE and new facilities in Philadelphia, PA and Atlanta, GA
What makes us Unique?
- DATA: Over 100+ million Customer Behavior Attributes to Benchmark
- SCALE: Improving millions of calls for the Fortune 500 annually
- EXPERIENCE: The founder of the independent quality assurance market, entering our 15th year providing customer experience performance management solutions
TPG provides services to the biggest and best-run companies in the world with the answers to make them even better in servicing their customers profitably.
To discuss our current position openings, contact our Talent Recruitment and Engagement team at email@example.com.