Kirkham Michael Engineering
Kirkham Michael is a consulting engineering firm that provides quality planning, design and construction services to clients across the Midwest and Southwest United States. Established more than 50 ye...More about us
Kirkham Michael is a consulting engineering firm that provides quality planning, design and construction services to clients across the Midwest and Southwest United States. Established more than 50 years ago, the firm is a recognized leader in the application of engineering solutions to the changing conditions of our growing environment. KM has offices located in Iowa, Kansas and Nebraska. Experience Kirkham Michael has completed thousand of projects, both large and small, nationwide. A significant percentage of our assignments comes from existing client relationships. With more than 80 employees in multiple offices, the firm offers comprehensive engineering services in the following areas:
- Municipal Engineering
- Land Development
- Environmental Engineering
- Surveying and Construction Services.
Mission Statement Kirkham Michael’s mission is to provide professional engineering services that are responsive to our clients while focusing on excellence with integrity for without integrity, true excellence is unattainable. The Core Values that guide us are:
- Excellence with integrity in all we do.
- Ethical and moral professional conduct in all our relationships.
- Innovation and pride in all areas of our business.
Our Core Purpose as an engineering company is:
- To benefit people’s lives and enhance their environment.
- To serve our clients through creativity and quality in our concepts, plans and services.
- To develop our people as the firm’s most valuable resource.
- To accomplish distinguished financial performance to support our mission.
- To provide equity and ownership for our employees.
KM’s Long Range Goal is: To be the top engineering firm in each service area of our regional markets. Kirkham Michael is an equal opportunity employer. KM provides competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefit program. Our benefits include group health, life, dental, disability and vision insurance, prescription drug card program, 401(k), ESOP, incentive bonus, tuition reimbursement program and Employee Assistance Program. Employment Opportunities Kirkham Michael welcomes resumes from experienced professionals seeking opportunities in the following disciplines for transportation, bridge, civil, traffic, roadway design and water resources projects throughout the Midwest and Southwest regions of the United States:
- Civil Engineers
- Roadway Design Engineers
- Traffic Engineers
- Water Resource Engineers
- Land Development Engineers
- Bridge Engineers
- Environmental Engineers
- CAD Technicians
- Construction Observers
More information can be found by visiting www.kirkham.com .
12700 W Dodge Road, Omaha, NE 68154-8030 United States