Pre-K & Play Academy
Pre-K & Play Academy supports parents in their duty as the primary educators of their children through a safe, nurturing environment. Our caring teachers understand that each child develops at his/her own unique rate. Taking time to get to know each child individually,
?our teachers foster the intellectual, emotional, social, physical and creative potential of each child.
- Children learn through PLAY!
- Teachers should provide hands-on, intentional activities for children that focus on cognitive, language, physical, and social-emotional development.
- Parents and teachers need to engage in daily two-way communication in order for children to receive the best care possible.
- Environments for children should be safe, warm and welcoming, providing plenty of space for a child to learn, play, eat, or relax.
- Children develop at different rates, and teachers must create individualized lessons for each child in order to help him/her reach maximum potential.
- Outdoor play supports healthy physical, mental, and social development and should occur every day.