Urgent Care of Papillion
What We Do - Urgent Care · Quality and Convenient Medical Care in a pleasant, friendly and inviting atmosphere
- Walk In Medical Care - No Appointment Necessary
- Open 7 days a week 8:00am - 8:00pm Mon-Fri 9:00am - 5:00pm Sat-Sun
- We realize illness and injury are never considerate of your time, that’s why we try hard to be there when you need us.
- Serving Papillion, La Vista, Ralston, Bellevue, Millard and Omaha at our convenient location just off 72nd and Giles.
- On site lab and x-ray for rapid diagnosis and treatment of:
- Sprains/ strains
- Fractures – splinting, pain management and referral as needed
- Lacerations – we can manage many types of lacerations.
- Illness – Our experienced staff has years of experience diagnosing and treating common illnesses from Pediatrics to Geriatrics and every age in between.
- Access to Full service labs when more sophisticated testing is required
- Access to CT, MRI, Ultrasound and other imaging as needed.
- Referrals: A critical factor in practicing good medicine is having the ability to realize when more help is needed. Our experienced staff can handle the majority of things they see, but they are wise enough to know when a referral is the best thing for your care. If we don’t know, we’ll find the person who does.
- Physicals: School/Sports/Camp, Pre-Employment, Insurance, Pre Operative. If you need a physical, chances are we can do it for you.
- Occupational Medicine: Workers Comp, Pre-Employment Physical, Evaluation and treatment of on the job injuries, Drug Screens.