Cobalt Credit Union Financial Services
As a credit union, we’re a not-for-profit financial cooperative that is owned by its members, not by for-profit shareholders. Our Board of Directors consists of Credit Union volunteers, elected ...More about us
Cobalt Credit Union was founded in November 1946 to service military personnel who served the Strategic Air Command. On November 15, 2001, the NCUA Board of Directors approved the Credit Union’s request. Generally, the Credit Union’s new field of membership includes persons who live, work, worship or attend school in businesses and other legal entities located within Cass, Douglas or Sarpy Counties, Nebraska, or Pottawattamie County, Iowa and organizations of such persons. In addition, relatives of existing members are eligible for membership.
Currently Cobalt Credit Union operates 15 locations in the Omaha metro, which includes four retail locations. Besides expanding its field of membership, the Credit Union’s assets have also grown to more than $372 million, and it serves Credit Union members worldwide. We are the largest credit union in the Omaha metro.
Our full-time employees enjoy a full package of benefits; health/vision/dental, life, disability, 401K, Flex Spending Account, Tuition Assistance, PTO accrual, paid holidays, convenient parking, business casual dress code, free checking with free checks.
To be our members’ trusted financial partner providing tailored solutions to support them throughout their life events.
To be the most highly regarded/respected financial partner in the communities we serve.
Our Brand Promise:
To be a trusted financial guide for every stage of your life.
Our Core Values:
- We will respect all members and employees and treat them with dignity
- We will foster teamwork, open communication, and productive cooperation with members, employees and business partners.
- We will demonstrate the organization’s values and conduct business in a manner that is honest and forthright.
- We will consider all relevant risks and make decisions based on the organization’s long-term best interest, using strong business management skills to balance safety and soundness with member value.
- We will continually provide quality service to our members and internal staff.
- We will seek to understand and anticipate the needs of our members, providing products and services that increase financial value for them.
- We will provide a professional working environment based on organizational performance and accountability.
- We expect excellent performance from each other and our business partners in the delivery of service to our members.
7148 Towne Center Parkway, Papillion, NE 68046 United States