One World Community Health Centers Health Care/Wellness/Fitness
Make a world of difference in the community. Are you called to do more? Further your career with OneWorld, a family of mission-driven individuals who have a passion for helping those who need us ...More about us
Make a world of difference in the community.
Are you called to do more? Further your career with OneWorld, a family of mission-driven individuals who have a passion for helping those who need us most.
Every person, from entry-level employees to the executive team, is essential in helping us achieve our mission of providing culturally respectful, quality healthcare to everyone.
OneWorld is a rapidly growing, state-of-the-art primary health care center with 13 clinical locations in the Omaha area. We care for the whole patient by providing holistic, patient-centered medical, dental and behavioral health care, as well as a variety of support services.
In 2015, we cared for 35,000+ patients in 146,000+ visits. OneWorld maintains an open-door policy, providing health care to everyone, regardless of age or income.
OneWorld ranks in the top 1% among 1,500 health centers in the nation. We work hard to provide high-quality health care to the communities we serve, and our efforts are recognized both locally and nationally:
- Non-Profit of the Year (Greater Omaha Chamber of Commerce)
- Organization of the Year (South Omaha Neighborhood Alliance)
- Community-Based Agency of the Year (South Omaha Community Care Council)
- Outstanding Non-Profit of the Year (Center for Reducing Health Disparities at the University of Nebraska Medical Center)
- Leader in LGBT Healthcare Equality (Human Rights Campaign Foundation)
- Otto Swanson Spirit of Service Award (Inclusive Communities)
- Hispanic Heritage Month Organization Award (Nebraska Latino American Commission)
- National Health Center Quality Improvement Awards (Health Resources and Services Administration)
- Greater Omaha Business Excellence Award (Greater Omaha Chamber of Commerce)
- Silver Award of Distinction (Better Business Bureau)
- Bright Spot in Hispanic Education (President Barack Obama)
*Awarded to the Learning Community Center of South Omaha, operated by OneWorld Community Health Centers
- West Point Society Award for Service (West Point Society of Nebraska and Western Iowa)
OneWorld is accredited by the Joint Commission, certified as a Level III Patient Centered Medical Home by the NCQA (the highest level possible,) and is a National Health Service Corps and NURSE Corps site.
Help us make a difference as OneWorld. One Community. One Healthcare Home.Read Less
4920 S 30th St Ste 103, Omaha, NE 68107 United States
Newest JobsBrowse all jobs
Working for OneWorld isn’t just a career choice—it’s a lifestyle. When our employees come to work, they don’t leave their personalities, cultures, languages or differences at the door.