Women in Technology
Panelist Event: From Classroom to Boardroom
You and a young female professional between the ages of 14 and 21 are invited to our first annual Women in IT event. Help us educate and inspire young women to pursue careers in technology.
What’s included at this event
- Learn how to navigate a career in the IT world during our panelist discussion
- Tour of the First National Data Center and get an inside look at what it takes to keep data safe and secure.
- Sign up for job shadowing opportunities with women in IT marketing, sales, project management, finance, engineering and account management.
- Free to attend and lunch will be provided. Space is limited so all attendees must register by June 8th.
The event is being held on June 15th at the First National Tower on the 7th floor. Fill out the form on this page to register. (Session format below)
- [10:45] – [11:05] – sign in, lunch
- [11:05] – [11:15] – welcome and introductions
- [11:15] – [12:00] – panelist discussion with question and answer
- [12:00] – [1:30] – sign up for job shadowing, networking, tours, prize drawing (Air pods, Fuji Instax camera, Mahogany and Starbucks gift cards and more)
- Kim Whittaker, President, First National Technology Solutions
- Jennifer Noteware, Vice President, Enterprise Infrastructure Services, Werner Enterprises
- Stacy Skradski, Director, GTS Systems and Platforms, West
- Lisa Bazis, Chief Information Security Officer, Nebraska Medicine
Questions about the event? Contact Lori Andersen at firstname.lastname@example.org or 402.602.7701
A special thank you to our event sponsors